Sunday, April 13, 2014

Karora CC Cream | Review

I was never someone who bought into the whole BB cream/ CC Cream hype. I've always been someone who either wanted full coverage or no coverage at all so they seemed somewhat pointless for me. Admittedly, I tried a few out of sheer curiosity but nothing tickled my fancy.
I think a lot of that was the fact that they seemed to cling to any dry patches on with my face. I also found that the colour of a lot of them was quite ashy and made me look like death warmed up. They were a big NO from me!

I have however, found a Diamond in the rough. It comes in the form of the Karora CC Cream and I have fallen head first for it. It isn't ashy like the others, it enhances your natural skin tone - your skin but better! It feels really light-weight on the skin while still offering a buildable coverage, So if I'm having a particularly good skin day (rare as they might be) A quick sweep of this cream evens out my complexion and I feel completely put together and ready to take on the day.


It is packed full of amazing, uber-hydrating ingredients such as; Green tea leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, acai berry and argan oil so it glides evenly over any problem areas, blurring out any imperfections on its way.
What I love most about this product is the fact that it isn't intended solely for use on the face. It covers a multitude, working wonders on the likes of bruises, thread veins and skin pigmentation.


My "makeup free" look featuring the Karora CC Cream in question. 

What Karora Say: "Become a skin sensation with this multi-tasking beauty wonder that delivers unrivalled radience,coverage and complexion perfect." 

Now who wouldn't want in on that? I couldn't agree more with the statement if I tried. It has quickly become a staple in my makeup bag and for the price could you possibly blame me?

It is priced at €24.99 for 100mls and available from Cloud 10 beauty and salons nationwide.


No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig