Sunday, October 12, 2014

Nuxe Masque Crème Fraîche de Beauté | Review

Autumn is undoubtedly my favourite season; chunky knits, endless cups of tea and roaring fires - pure bliss! While it's all very exciting initially, the reality of this season, with its onslaught of harsh winds and artificial heat is the havoc it wreaks on my already dry skin.
Dry, tight and weather-beaten are just a few adjectives I would use to describe my skin this time of year, that was until I discovered this mask. Throughout the year, I use it once a week, bumping it up to three times a week this time of year and my skin is loving me for it.
Nuxe Masque Crème Fraîche de Beauté is described as a "rescue treatment" and it really could not be anymore accurate. It is concocted with a blend of plant milks and white blossoms, providing intensive moisturisation for even the driest skin, soothing skin irritation instantly (including sun and wind burn) while leaving your skin looking plump and radiant.
You are recommended to apply it liberally, leave for 10 minutes and either massage the remnants into your skin or wipe away with cotton pads but my skin drinks this stuff up so I don't have to faff around with it. I use it at night time when I'm getting ready for bed and it soaks in without leaving my skin feeling greasy.
Like all things Nuxe is smells incredible, you can thank the Orange Blossom for that and while potent it doesn't aggravate the skin like a lot of perfumed skincare does. I happen to find it particularly effective on the dry, flaking skin you get around your nose that comes with the cold and flu season. 

I've yet to come across a Nuxe product that I don't love but this? This is the cream of the crop! (Do you like what I did there?)

It is priced at €21 and is available from stock-lists throughout Ireland and the UK.


1 comment:

Ziegfeldgirl27 said...

i've been using this too and it is absolutely amazing!

Blogger Template by pipdig