Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Stila Convertible Color | Review

I must admit, I've had Stila's Convertible Colors on my wish list for quite some time but could never settle on a shade.. I bit the bullet last month after clasping my eyes on the beauty that is 'Camellia'. If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you'll know I'm big into Bronze and even more so now that it's Summer here in Ireland - this was fate!
When it arrived, it was everything I imagined and so, so much more. It packs one hell of a punch colourwise - one dab and you're good to go. It is the most pigmented cheek product I have ever owned, glides on effortlessly and is buildable meaning you get your desired look with minimal effort on your part.
You can apply it with your fingers and your foundation doesn't budge underneath however down to my spot prone skin I apply it using my real techniques stippling brush to avoid touching my face where possible.
*I have it on my cheeks here*
What I wasn't expecting from it was the gorgeous healthy, dewy glow it gives my skin while wearing it, so much so that I've actually stopped highlighting my "cheekbones" since I got it. It is a convertable color so doubles as a lip stain as well which is great if you're on the go or need to travel light.
Hands down my favourite beauty buy in a long time. It is the only blusher I've worn since purchasing which completely justifies the €20 price tag in my opinion. I see a lot more of them in my future. The only question left.. What colour do I want next?

No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig