Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Inglot Warm Neutrals

*Warning* 
This palette is the result of a self inflicted spending ban. 

It was my intention to get through lent without buying any makeup,clothes or shoes and I lasted a grand total of 2 and a half weeks before I pushed myself over the edge by stepping through the doors of Inglot on Oliver Plunkett St in Cork.
Its been on my wishlist for a while - I'm a complete sucker for warm tones anyway and was torn between a freedom palette from Inglot and the illusive Master Series Palette One from Blank Canvas but unfortunately it has been out of stock online for weeks.
In my defense I was pretty restrained. I did contemplate filling the palette on the day but having paid a trip to Mac just beforehand I said I better be good and settled for 5 shades in a 10 palette. Not to worry though.. It'll be full before long!
In typical me fashion I couldn't wait to take photos of the shadows before tearing into the and I ended up wearing a few of the shades on Saturday night.
I will definitely be doing a full review on them in the near future but for now I'll just let you bask in their glory and leave you with this..
If you do not own a peach eyeshadow, you need to leave whatever it is that you're doing and go out and get yourself one.. It will change your life for the better. Without a doubt it is the best makeup investment I have made in a long time. It won't matter how bad you think you are at doing eyeshadow - Peach makes everything look more blended! 
Shades L to R:607 -335 - 563 BP -312 -355

No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig