Sunday, May 5, 2013

Better late than never...

Hey Guys,

My name is Rebecca, I'm 20 and I am an enthusiast. A fashion, beauty and everything in between enthusiast. I have been contemplating starting this blog with a long time and decided that today was the day. If I don't do it now I probably never will!

The aim of my blog is to help you save money, to choose products effectively and ultimately to enjoy the world of beauty as much as I do. I am no expert and I won't ever pretend that I am. Like I said, I am an enthusiast and experimenting with new products is something I enjoy doing. 

I will be buying products, trying them out and then giving my brutally honest opinion. I will do regular posts on products I am currently using and the shops and sites I use. Maybe do a "product of the week" or "monthly favorites" blog post. All I ask is that you will be patient with me, I am new to this after all! 

So here goes nothing..

 Cloud10beauty is an online beauty store I have only recently discovered myself. You can buy anything from makeup and skincare to hair and nail care products. They offer a variety of products on the site which are not widely available in Ireland such as 'sleek' cosmetics and 'sigma' makeup brushes or for those of you who are fans of the Kardashian sisters 'Khroma beauty'.

 I have had nothing but positive things to say about the site since I initially discovered it, everything from the sites layout to their customer care is absolutely fantastic. They also accept Laser as method of payment, which is definitely a bonus in my eyes as not many online stores do!

My first Cloud10beauty experience:

I placed my first order at 11pm on a bank holiday Monday and my package was delivered to my door in under 36 hours FREE OF CHARGE!!! Needless to say I was delighted! So delighted that I had to go back again and again before starting this blog!!




The cloud 10 beauty team are fantastic for responding to customers on social networks. Here is a link to their Facebook page where you will get 15% off of your first order. They also offer free delivery for orders over £40/€50 within Ireland and the UK. How much better can it get? Beauty Points to use against future purchases? Free Samples? They have it all!

Don't take my word for it.. Take a look yourself and enjoy all the bargains! 





I hope you liked my first blog, I'll be reviewing some of the products I bought from Cloud10beauty in the coming weeks so stay tuned! Have a great weekend everyone well whats left of it anyway! :)

Rebecca x


2 comments:

Makeup Monster said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love Cloud10 too!

Emilyx0- Irish Beauty Blog said...

Cloud 10 are fantastic, their shipping is super speedy too :)

Blogger Template by pipdig