Sunday, May 5, 2013

Khroma Beauty - Khloe's Kardazzle Palette!




Having zero interest really in the Kardashian's, I went out on a whim and bought it out of curiosity more than anything else! I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, although I was a little underwhelmed by the "cheapy" plastic packaging! 

However, all the colours are very usable and really pigmented. If you, like me have that typical Irish complexion! (aka pale and pasty) this palette is perfect for you as the colours aren't harsh and can be mixed and matched to suit your own preferences, anything from super subtle to a seriously smokey eye. 

The palette comes complete with 8 eye shadows, 4 matte and 4 shimmery - many of them similar to those in the 'Naked 2' palette by Urban decay, so you have your nudes and earthy browns and then you have your golds and coppers! You also get a lovely peachy Blush, a high-lighter with a yellowy undertone and a light Bronzer which is perfect for contouring! 

 The highlighter is my favorite part of the whole palette, it gives a beautiful sun-kissed glow and blends well!  I was never one for powder high-lighters, instead opting for liquid ones such as Benefits 'moon beam' or 'Touche Eclat' by YSL but I have to say this palette has me completely converted! Although the palette is smaller than I expected, they pack a LOT into it.. Making it perfect to pop into your handbag if you're on the go.

 All in all, I cannot fault it for the price, a grand total of €16.95!!







No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig