Sunday, October 27, 2013

Be open to whatever comes next..

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all enjoying your bank holiday weekend. The last one of 2013, crazy isn't it? I, myself am off all next week to do a little D.I.Y work at home. Well.. When I say "D.I.Y", what I really mean is I will be chief tea maker while my dad builds a much needed wall-to-wall wardrobe for my growing shoe obsession. 

Anyway.. As I'm sure some of you know from Facebook last week I have some exciting news to share with you all. I wanted to wait for my log-ins (which I received last night) to make it all official before sharing...

 *drum-roll please* 

I am very excited to announce that I will be working with an online newspaper called The Daily Shift. To say I've been having a bit of a Carrie Bradshaw moment is an understatement!! I'll be working alongside some very talents writers who cover everything from Celebs to Current Affairs - it's great Craic! 

I've been given the opportunity to reach all of you recessionista's on a broader scale which is great, along with that it means I get to blabber on about beauty/fashion twice as much. Not forgetting the odd little lifestyle piece. If it's worth raving about, I'll rave!

Be sure to head over to their Facebook page by clicking here and give them an ole "like". You won't be sorry. While you at it, check out The Daily Shift's website by clicking here. They'll keep you up to date with all that's happening both locally and around the World. 


Since starting the blog back in May, it really has gone from strength to strength. I am so proud of it - to think I'm heading for nearly 500 "likes" on Facebook is phenomenal.. Thank you!

Thank you for the continued support and all the praise, whether by private message, email or in person it really does mean a lot. I really wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't for you!

I've loads of bits and pieces to come so watch this space. But for now.. I'm going to watch some Breaking Bad. I'm not a big TV person by any means but I started watching it about 2/3 weeks ago (after the finale) and I'm on season 4! I'm so hooked on it!! It's funny how a show about drugs brings on a sudden interest in chemistry isn't it? I joke..

Rebecca 

Ps: If someone doesn't dress up like this on Thursday night I'll be seriously disappointed!

No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig