Saturday, July 6, 2013

Me Me Me Cosemetics | Review

Me Me Me Cosemetics have been around for a while but have only really become available in Ireland in the past few months. I, myself only discovered the brand in May on one of my many splurges in the chemist - I just can't seem to help myself and I must say I haven't looked back since. Their products are gorgeous! They have a brilliant range of colours and they really hold their own when you compare them to the 'high end' versions of their products!


I purchased 3 of their products and have my eye on a few more.. Namely the 'Beat the Blues' highlighter which an almost identical dupe for Benefit's 'High Beam' at under half the price!!




Shimmer Stack in 'Bronze' (€12.50): When I saw this I immediately thought of the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick so I couldn't leave it after me for that price! It is such a versatile product, a fabulous highlighter, a shimmery bronzer or use the colours individually as eyeshadows.  It isn't cakey and gives your complexion a healthy glow that will last all day. Simply apply this powder where the sunlight would naturally hit, just remember not to over do it.. You don't want to end up looking like a disco ball! At almost €30 cheaper than the "real deal" you really can't go wrong with this product - the perfect investment for the summer! 


Flawless Concealer ( €10.50):  There is nothing like a spot or the dreaded dark circles to ruin your day and I have tried and tested my fair share of concealers, in recent years favoring the Collection ( formally known as Collection 2000) lasting perfection concealer - a cult product! However, since the name change I find it can be very hit and miss.. So I continued on my search and found this! Although they start off with a similar consistency the end results are completely different. It is creamy yet light weight and will hide a multitude; spots, dark circles, broken capillaries.. You name it, this product is incredible! 

Arch Angel (€10.50): As we all know, Big HD brows are back with a bang. They aren't they easiest thing to master and you can end up with one perfect brow and one that looks like it's been filled in with a sharpie. Arch Angel is my favorite product in the collection to date as it really takes the fear out of doing your brows - it is perfect for beginners. It is a double ended wand, one end is a "one colour suits all" brown gel - HOWEVER, if you have extremely fair eyebrows I would not recommend it for you. This gel fills in your brow, shapes and tames all in one stroke. The other end is a creamy, pearlescent highlighter, when applied to your brow bone it gives you an instant lift, opening up your eye, making you look more alive. Again this highlighter is very versatile and can be used all over, along your cheekbones, down the centre of your nose, your cupids bow. EVERYWHERE. I really cannot rave about this product enough and I will without a doubt be repurchasing it! 





Have you tried any of the Me Me Me cosmetics range? Whats your fav product? 



No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig