Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pink lippie | My favorites


I got a few questions when I posted this photo on Facebook / Instagram  a couple of weeks ago.. So I thought I'd do a quick post on some of my fav pink lippies for you lovely ladies!!

If any of you know me, you'll know that I love a bright, bold lip.. As we all know pink makes the boys wink, whether it's fuchsia, coral or a champagne pink - You really can do no wrong!

The lipstick I'm wearing in the photo is by Barry M in the Shade 146, a great dupe for MAC's 'Candy Yum Yum' at a fraction of the price! The lip liner I'm wearing is also by Barry M, it is in Shade 12 and is the liner I use with the majority of my pink lipsticks as it blends in really well and gives a nice bit of definition.

My absolute favourite pink lipstick of all time is called 'Pink Sizzle' by Face Atelier. I bought this on Cloud10Beauty at the start of the year. It is absolutely DIVINE!! So pigmented and wears off so well and is so moisturising. Click here for the link, they are half price at the moment! Needless to say I'll be picking up one or two more of the shades!



From left to right in the swatches: Left is Barry M in the shade 146, centre is Face Atelier in the shade 'Pink Sizzle' and on the right is the Barry M lip liner in the shade 12. The two lipsticks look quite similar in the swatches but on the lips the Face Atelier one has a more "bluey" undertone.


 
Again.. Left is the Barry M in shade 146 and to the right is Face Atelier in the shade 'Pink Sizzle'


No comments:

Blogger Template by pipdig